Click on the Categories dropdown to narrow your search. Click on Tags to select area
Jetplex Monday is here so come on out and enjoy fellowship on a bike!
Time: 5:30 PM (Front and rear lights are highly encouraged).
Location: 351 Electronics Blvd, Huntsville, AL
Distance: 28 mile NRLB ride.
Various pace groups:
A = 22+ mph Ludicrous
B1 = 20/21 mph Blazing
B2 = 18/19 mph Smoking
C = 17/18 mph Conversational
D = 15/16 mph Steady
E = 14 mph Newer Riders
If you would like to lead a pace group please let us know!
Hope to see familiar and new faces…
LET THE FUN BEGIN…
LOOKING FOR A RUNNING
GROUP IN MADISON?
JOIN US FOR THE
RUN FOR GOD
MONDAYS – 6:00 PM – HERITAGE ELEMENTARY
(BRADFORD CREEK GREENWAY)
FRIDAYS – 5:30 AM – GROUNDED COFFEE (COFFEE
AND CONVERSATION AFTERWARD)
BOTH LOCATIONS ARE ON COUNTY LINE ROAD IN MADISON
THE RUN FOR GOD – RUN CLUB IS A COMMUNITY OF LIKE-MINDED
RUNNERS AND WALKERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WHO USE THE
SPORT OF RUNNING TO SHARE THE LOVE OF CHRIST.
Join the Team RWB group today!
This walk will rotate between 4 locations each month. Check the RWB page to confirm location.
2nd Monday Indian Creek
5th Monday Surprise! Check the RWB page
We are planning for this to be a recurring event in coordination with We Walk Huntsville.
Join us this summer for the Land Trust of North Alabama’s signature environmental education series – Tuesdays on the Trail. We will head outdoors on Tuesdays in June and July to discover the unique biodiversity protected by the Land Trust preserves.
***RESERVATION IS REQUIRED.***
A different location each week. Check the Land Trust page for more info.
– Reservations are required for all events! Reservation must be made atwww.landtrustnal.org/TOTT. Space is limited. After registering, you’ll receive a follow up email with further instructions.
– Cost: Free for Land Trust members, $5 for non-members. Not a member? Join at www.landtrustnal.org/
– Ages 6+ with an accompanying adult.
– Closed toe shoes are required for all programs. We also recommend long pants, bug spray, sunscreen, and water.
– Call (256)534-5263 with any questions.