Click on the Categories dropdown to narrow your search. Click on Tags to select area
Madison from Bruegger’s on Hughes Road for 3-7 miles.
Various routes thru Madison.
POC Travis Duehring
5pm – MSFC Running Club. This is open to anyone that has access to Redstone.
The runs will generally start at the NASA gym on Digney road.
We will have two different groups, a racing group for people who can average faster than 9:30 minutes/mile for 5 miles, and a fitness group for folks slower than that pace which will do 4 miles.
We hope you will join us for this weekly event in downtown Huntsville. We are learning by trial and error, but we believe at this point it is best to start and end at a different “pub” each week, so we spread the love around our awesome city. Where are we running this week? Find out on our Facebook page.
The 3 and 5 mile options were both popular last night, so we will continue to offer those mileage options. We will post the route prior to each run and will include turn by turn directions. Please familiarize yourself with it. Suggestions for improving this event are always welcome, and pace leaders are encouraged to step up. Come run with us!
- 5:15am Thursdays
- Bridge Street Run for the Sun with the Panera Pounders.
- Leaving Panera Bread parking lot at 5:15 am sharp for a 5.25 to 5.5 route that loops through Research Park , but shorter versions are available.
- All paces are welcome and hang around after for coffee & conversation.
- POC: David Collins
- 5:15am – The Sleepy Hollow Runners
- Meets the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th (if there is one) Thursday morning at Publix on Mountain Gap Road (SE Huntsville). From Publix, we run various routes in the Mountain Gap / Bailey Cove area
- Meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at South Parkway Walmart parking lot near the Murphy USA gas station. From Walmart, we run in the English Village area
- All runs are around 60 minutes are between 6-6.5 miles.
- POC: Rebecca Reynolds and Allison.
- 6am Thursdays at Redstone Arsenal Building 4400 (AMC Headquarters).
- Meet at the flagpole on the parking lot side of the building
- 4-6 miles at an 8:30 to 11 minute per mile pace.
- Everyone with Arsenal access is welcome to join.
- POC: Lisa Simunaci