Click on the Categories dropdown to narrow your search. Click on Tags to select area
Elgie’s Walk Greenway
Huntsville, AL US 35802
Join us for this “virtual-ish 5k & Full Moon Run supporting the Postpartum Support International (PSI) Alabama.
PhysioWorks, Sports and Wellness, Inc will match your donation, so sign up now!
- Elgie’s Walk Greenway near Grissom High School
- 10 Days to do it
- Everyone runs the same course
- LIVE Full Moon Run Thursday Jan 28
- No frills event – no timing, shirt, or aid stations
- Donate $15 or more and get a race shirt
- Donations only, all funds go to the Postpartum Support International (PSI) Alabama
- Coming soon Course Map, Turn by turn
- Coming soon Course Video
We are doing a 5k on the new Elgie’s Walk Greenway starting near the back of Grissom High School. See the map. We have also added a Full Moon Run on Thursday Jan 28th. Donate $15 or more and get a race shirt.
We Run Race Photos will be on the course Thursday, Jan 28th 7-9pm, cheering you on and taking photos of those who choose to run during that time. While there, we ask everyone to follow state COVID-19 guidelines for social distancing, including wearing a mask, if you can’t maintain 6 feet separation. We are setting up this virtual event to keep everyone safe! This is meant to be a fun event, no pressure! And the best part? This is a FREE event. We are merely asking for a donation for each event you sign up for. All proceeds will go to the Postpartum Support International (PSI) Alabama.
Run your 5k anytime between Friday Jan 22nd and Sunday Jan 31st.